Thread: Scat and Dildo

Scat and Dildo

Just spent a very pleasant hour and a half enjoying two pleasures -- scat and dildo. I've like playing with my scat since I was a kid and used to sit backwards on the toilet and drop it on the floor, then clean it up. Now I like to take a hot bath and use an enema bulb to fill my rectum. It's amazing how big it gets when it is full of water, and the walls are smooth and distended. I use dildo to fuck myself a couple of times which gets the shit moving, then I take the dildo out and feel the shit move through, catching it in my hand. Love the feeling as it exits the body. Especially love the feeling when I push out a good log-- best was 18 inches with a diameter of about 2 1/2 inches., and love catching it in my hand as it comes out. Let it float around in the tub with me for a while, enjoying the smell, and then pushed the dildo back in. Fucked myself with it for about 10 minutes and held it in while I pushed out. I could feel a change in the pressure, and sure enough, next time I pulled it out, the end was covered with another big lump of lovely shit. Kept doing that until I was completely empty. Then I drained the tub (the water was pretty brown) and got rid of the turds and went to work fucking myself with the dildo. Best of all worlds!
    Anybody else like tubs and dildos?
    Last edited by petronius; 04-18-2018 at 02:27 PM.