Dirty Tina (at least from this list).
    Who's your favorite thats not on this list

Lucy Brown

Women Solo Scat Play series 03 - Lucy_042.jpg

would eat her shit all day long.

Ness

14940354.jpg

Dirty Scottish MILF who produces tasty big shits
    Last edited by scotscat; 02-26-2016 at 10:27 AM.

Never seen Lucy Brown, but she looks great. I like them all, but one of my fav's, and not on your list is Catherine, sometimes uses the name "Glamourscat" I think. She is Russian, I think, dark haired, great figure, very hot and I've seen a number of her videos. All of them I've seen are solo, with smearing, tasting, eating and masturbating herself. The thing that separates her from so many others, is she always seems to be so into scat play. No clips to show you though.

Quote Originally Posted by rexbodden View Post
    I don't know their names, but I was thinking of some of the gals on the Joy Angels site (they only go by first names like 'Sabrina' and such). Most of those gals appeared to be around their mid 20's and were very hot. Also, 'Dirty Timo', I think was the German guy's web name, had a couple - few hotties in his videos.

Louise Hunter was gorgeous and did some great work with Hightide but rarely works nowdays and has put on weight Louise1.jpg
    Last edited by woodsyxxxx; 04-11-2016 at 03:26 PM. Reason: Pic overlaps text

I prefer HD stuffs with young girl-girl dominas:

1. Diana Sky: She looks like a bit Sasha Grey and talk really cruel in her movies. Also, her dialogues are very creative and authentic. 11/10.

2. Mikaela Wolf. She can be cute and cruel simultaneously in her movies. I like how innocent she looks and how cruel she can be

3 Fabi. A brazilian domina. Unfortunately I don't understand what she says, but I really like how she can push down shit to her slaves throat

Quote Originally Posted by rexbodden View Post
    I love Sylvia... but I also suggest Jureka del Mar aka Nasty Chinky Toy... She can eat loads of poop.NCT Show 0060 copy.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images