Thread: Scat eating tips

Scat eating tips

I'm new to scat and, when I attempt to eat it, it tastes disgusting and I gag. Are there any ways that you can make scat taste better besides changing my diet, does it go well with any foods or are there any ways to eat it that make it better? Thanks

It's going to taste "awful" and bitter (I always compare it to chalk) no matter what you eat. I don't think any differences from diet would be significant enough to make that taste go away. I don't speak for everybody obviously, but I'm of the opinion that it's sort of the point of it to be disgusting. If you ate it often enough, you'd eventually get used to the taste. I'd much rather see somebody gag and heave on it. If I shit into somebody's mouth and they savored it like ice cream or something, I'd be a little disappointed.

One trip is to mix it with some other kind of food, yogurt, or something else and that will help to sweeten and dilute the taste a bit. Till you get used to it, at full strength so to speak.

Best way is get him to poo in the food mixer add milk and whisk then enjoy or on a bowl with cream but u must eat his and he eat yours. I prefer it fresh from inside give it a little suck like a cock

just eat it and ignore the smell and taste especially if someone feeding u fresh