Thread: Eating 57 year old womens shit

Eating 57 year old womens shit

I'm 32 and there is this really sexy 57 year woman that I lust over at my work and I've thought for a long time that I'd like to eat her shit and drink her piss, one day I went into the toilet just after her and realised she hadn't flushed and their was two turds in the loo, I bent down and scooped them up and put them in a bag and put them in my car. When I got home, I opened the bag and started to lick them and then got a fork and started to eat them, it tasted as good as I thought, I've been waiting months for her to forget to flush and everytime she goes into the toilet I hope she forgets but upto now she hasn't, I will keep hoping

Starting to feel miserable, still no turds from the sexy granny that I work with. If only she knew how much I want her to bend over and shit into my mouth, and then once finished to piss down my throat, all I want for christmas is to become her toilet.

Lưu lại tối về tìm hiểu mới được
    Book vietnam cycling tours, vietnam tours, vietnam package tours at Easy Indochina Travel

Quote Originally Posted by maitrang7995 View Post
    Book vietnam cycling tours, vietnam tours, vietnam package tours at Easy Indochina Travel

I had this really great dream last night that the sexy old lady that I work with accidently left me a couple of pieces of shit in the loo having forgot to flush in her urgency to answer the phone, on realising that she hadn't flushed that she came down to flush and caught me licking and chewing on her beautiful turds, but to my surprise instead of being mad with me, she smiled told me that she always wanted me to eat her shit and that whenever we could she'd shit for me, not just into the bowl for me to lick out but also straight into my willing mouth and that I could always be her toilet when we were alone in the office. Oh how I wish my dream would come true, all I want for christmas is her poo.