Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Scat Pants

Scat Pants

I find it difficult to find any guys or girls that enjoy messing their pants or underwear, but not get to extreme or get into diapers. I suppose it's just difficult as it is.

I'm with you... I've not found anyone who's into messing in their pants. Personally, I love it.

I love to mess my pants, hmu on snapchat if youre interested. Willshankland99

I'm in the UK, I'm a TV love it in my panties, nappy or tights and even better in public

I'm 22 - Aldershot UK - KIK: 0001xxxp

I love to poo my pants and get really messy I masturbate with them on it's so hot

Pooping my pants is my favorite scat-related activity. I especially love doing it in public.

I love to poo in my big girly panties, would love somone to watch & rub it in. Im in norrhamptonshire. Also ok kik dirtycrossdresser

I enjoy shaving my legs and putting on a pair of sheer pantyhose. I never fail to get an erection. The pantyhose squeezes and rubs my erection. The best is yet to come when I stroke my cock and let loose a load of shit in to my pantyhose. The turd presses against the hose and the warmth spreads out.