Thread: enema experience

enema experience

I haven't posted here before so i thought i might share what happened to me earlier..

I was cleaning out my butt as usual with my enema kit, when i had an idea. Instead of emptying myself into the toilet, i dumped my liquid waste into the enema bag. I looked in the bag and the sight and scent of the waste only made me hornier. I hooked the bag up and got down on my knees, placing the end of the tube in between my lips. But before i released the valve i decided to tape the tube in my lips so that i would be forced to swallow every drop (there was a LOT). I released the valve and watched as the brown liquid made its way to my mouth. I let out a high moan as the waste entered my lips and i pulled on the tube, but to no use as the tape kept it firmly between my lips. I submitted and placed my hands between my thighs and watched the flow of shit enter my mouth as i swallowed it down like the waste disposal i am~.

Hope you enjoyed reading this as much as i enjoyed swallowing

Wow sounds fun. Wish I could watch...

Quote Originally Posted by Poop&Snot View Post
    Wow sounds fun. Wish I could watch...
    Lưu lại tối về tìm hiểu mới được
    Book vietnam cycling tours, vietnam tours, vietnam package tours at Easy Indochina Travel

you could keep the bag full for me~