My first time eating scat, was about 4 months ago. I was taking a dump and all of a sudden got extremely hard and horny. I wanted to try something different. I got the sudden urge to try and get my shit. I stuck my finger in my crack and pulled out a decent ammount. I started smearing it on my hand and all over my fingers. I couldnít get passed the smell..but I built up the courage and sucked my shitty fingers and hand clean..it tasted fairly good because I was so horny. But then I felt so dirty afterwards and it felt wrong. I eat scat pretty often, but I donít usually eat much at all but a small turds. There was one time where I took and entire dump and ate a big turd and i like it and I didnít. I was i the middle. Any suggestions on how to eat it without getting the ďwtf did I just doĒ feeling afterwards? Kind of Iím the mood to eat some now but Iím a little skeptical. Any suggestions? Also looking to find more scat eating websites. Any help in advance is appreciated. Thanks! And happy scat eating 😉 also ignore the time that it says this post was posted because it is off!