Thread: juliescatslut the scat day

juliescatslut the scat day

Hi folks here's a new story about me and Juliescatslut ,first she called me last night to tell me how excited she was and that she wanted sucking my big cock, i was right away excited too ,she told she bought a new leather suit just for me,to put her big tits and her big ass in value ,I was very impatient to see her in her outfit ,she told me she cant wait to do scat, piss, vomit game with me and that she did think every nights about that so the next morning she jumped in the bus to come at my house ,when she arrived she said she was hungry so we undressed and I prepared a Macaroni meatball and we ate and drink a glasses of garden cocktail juice , after few minutes we went to the bedroom and like she brought a big plastic bowl of fresh shit that she did the last morning and i did one too we started to kisses each other and put all those shit on our bodies from head to feet it was a realy full messy shit smearing, all those bowls was empty I ate her shitty big cunt, rubbing her big tits with the crap on while I fucked her hard in her two dirty holes I put the pile of shit in her mouth open and with my two fingers I push hard to forced her to eat it all these scat until she puke on her belly and on her sagging boobs, she was in trance so much she has had big strong orgasms , she sucked my shitty tool for half an hour until she puked and I came in her mouth full she swallow my shit and my semen ,I peed in her mouth a lot and she drank all my yellow piss jet like a fat slut and she did the same her legs wide open her cunt hole stretched and pissing in my mouth like a real geyser ,she love to be treated like a piece of meat a human toilet and a real fat pig (oink) more pictures coming soon but for now she is not really comfortable yet to show herself in dirty action on the net I work on that with her i hope you liked this true story about my toilet slut and I sorry for my bad English, I try to do my best cause I'm more French guy
    41953033.jpg 41953035.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by couplescat; 01-29-2018 at 06:03 AM.

I'm sure I said this before, you are a lucky man! Love to see more!