Thread: My fantasies

My fantasies

Hey, I'm 21 male, im new to this forum so I thought I'd start by getting my fantasies out there. I'm a closeted Bisexual, and I love scat! Nothing turns me on more than when I'm pushing out a nice wet shit, and imagining a nice fat cock sliding up my hole and getting really messy. I also would love to have either gender bent over in front of me taking a dump on my cock and rubbing it all over me, then riding my cock with there dirty ass. I've never done anything with other people but would love to try anybody who wants to chat? Drop me a message xx

i am not into hardcore scat like that, but i do have a few slightly milder erotic fetishes related to cat

pm me x

Quote Originally Posted by Biscatboy View Post
    Hey, I'm 21 male, im new to this forum so I thought I'd start by getting my fantasies out there. I'm a closeted Bisexual, and I love scat! Nothing turns me on more than when I'm pushing out a nice wet shit, and imagining a nice fat cock sliding up my hole and getting really messy. I also would love to have either gender bent over in front of me taking a dump on my cock and rubbing it all over me, then riding my cock with there dirty ass. I've never done anything with other people but would love to try anybody who wants to chat? Drop me a message xx
    Completely with you on this. Yes!! My fantasy also.

PM me, we can swap some stories/pics/vids.

You're the first person I've come across that shares my fantasies!