Thread: expose of scatgirls in my life

expose of scatgirls in my life

Hi there i decided to expose all my scatgirls bio in my life first of all ill start with my actual girfriend Mary 46 years old little bi chubby 36C
    we play together for 28 years and she do scat, piss, vomit, fart, and more disgusting stuff we done once only
    her favourite scat stars are Ingrid, Veronica Moser,Louise Hunter pretty Lisa

4793-0ecf708c.jpg

The second scatgirl in life was my Ex girlfriend now her name is Veronique she' s 38 years old with very busty 40 DD
    when we play together she loved scat,piss,vomit.fart.analsex, shit panty,,full shit smearing and eating
    she never stop to play with me until she left to go with her new husband and now she is married for 5 years

gsggg.jpg

Peggy is 40 years old now she's a beautiful chubby girl with nice 38D and large butt,she was my third scatgirl in my life,
    she was cool into scat,pee,shit full smearing and messy food game, she had few taboos blood and periods like me
    she loved her experiences with me but now she moved in California with her new boyfriend and she stopped to play dirty with him

Photo 036.jpg

[I][B]The last one scatgirl in my life is Julie bbw 34 years old with 36 C and big ass the new toilet scat slut of mine for some months
    she love shit piss vomit,fart, anal, shit smearing,shit-eating, she just learn to play dirty and to be a good toilet for me ,[
    she love to be a submissive human toilet to please me the best is coming for the next years
    she have no limits and she is so obedient and ready to transgress all her kinks

SDC11110.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by couplescat; 03-02-2018 at 01:55 AM.

Cơ hội đầu tư BĐS hiệu quả với nhiều ch*nh sách ưu đãi:
    6th element
    Giá bán chỉ từ 34 triệu/m2 (VAT + full nội thất cao cấp)
    CĂN HỘ ĐẲNG CẤP – SỞ HỮU VỊ TRÍ VÀNG – KÝ HĐMB TRỰC TIẾP CĐT
    Chung cư Golden Park Tower
    THỦ TỤC LINH HO*T – DỄ DÀNG – NHANH CHÓNG

lucky man

Quote Originally Posted by couplescat View Post
    Hi there i decided to expose all my scatgirls bio in my life first of all ill start with my actual girfriend Mary 46 years old little bi chubby 36C
    we play together for 28 years and she do scat, piss, vomit, fart, and more disgusting stuff we done once only
    her favourite scat stars are Ingrid, Veronica Moser,Louise Hunter pretty Lisa

4793-0ecf708c.jpg

The second scatgirl in life was my Ex girlfriend now her name is Veronique she' s 38 years old with very busty 40 DD
    when we play together she loved scat,piss,vomit.fart.analsex, shit panty,,full shit smearing and eating
    she never stop to play with me until she left to go with her new husband and now she is married for 5 years

gsggg.jpg

Peggy is 40 years old now she's a beautiful chubby girl with nice 38D and large butt,she was my third scatgirl in my life,
    she was cool into scat,pee,shit full smearing and messy food game, she had few taboos blood and periods like me
    she loved her experiences with me but now she moved in California with her new boyfriend and she stopped to play dirty with him

Photo 036.jpg

[I][B]The last one scatgirl in my life is Julie bbw 34 years old with 36 C and big ass the new toilet scat slut of mine for some months
    she love shit piss vomit,fart, anal, shit smearing,shit-eating, she just learn to play dirty and to be a good toilet for me ,[
    she love to be a submissive human toilet to please me the best is coming for the next years
    she have no limits and she is so obedient and ready to transgress all her kinks

SDC11110.jpg
    Really lucky to find such nice girl friend

You are a very lucky man ! A fine array of gorgeous ladies there